- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1047-RF is a semi-synthetic micro-emulsion that was designed and formulated for Roll Forming operations. ROLLFORM 1047-RF offers excellent corrosion protection for a wide variety of metals, including galvanized, galvalum, aluminized, aluminum, cold and hot roll steel, and yellow metals. ROLLFORM 1047-RF is also suitable for some stamping and drawing operations. It is operator-friendly and very stable in a variety of waters.
ROLLFORM 1047-RF is designed to be used at dilutions between 9:1 (10%) and 19:1 (5%) with tap water for Roll Forming operations. Dilutions for stamping and drawing applications may vary, depending upon their relative severity. Add ROLLFORM 1047-RF to water with agitation to form a stable micro-emulsion.
- Provides excellent in-process corrosion protection
- Resists attack by bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Will not form sticky deposits on equipment
- Has good weld through characteristics
- Easily removed with aqueous cleaners
- Does not contain hazardous ingrediants