- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW 3421 is an oil free synthetic solution designed to lubricate metalforming operations on ferrous metals, stainless steel, aluminum alloys, zinc coated metals, copper alloys, and painted metal. It can be used for a variety of metalforming operations including punching, perforating, roll forming and multi-stage forming and drawing operations. KLENEDRAW 3421 is fully inhibited to prevent staining of metal surfaces and does not form wax like residues after drying. The use of KLENEDRAW 3421 helps to maintain clean tooling and produce clean parts. It passes automotive cleanability and phosphateability testing at ACT Laboratories. KLENEDRAW 3421 penetrates and interacts with metal surfaces producing a high strength film with chemical extreme pressure characteristics.
KLENEDRAW 3421 can be used at dilutions up to 20:1 with tap water, depending on the severity of the operation. At dilutions of 8:1 or more it will leave a dry to the touch residue after the water has evaporated. KLENEDRAW 3421 can be applied in minimal amounts by using JET SET airless spray, drip, roller coater or similar methods.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Can Replace Vanishing Oil in Many Instances
- Can Improve Part Quality and Tool Life
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur, Contains No VOC's, and has Excellent Rust Protection for Inside Storage
- Cleans Easily in Low Temperature Water Base Solutions & Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Mixes easily with Water and Is Environmentally Friendly