- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW 3242 is an oil free solution designed for metal forming operations on ferrous metals, aluminum, brass, copper alloys, zinc coatings and painted metals. It can be used as a lubricant for a variety of metal forming operations including punching, perforating, multi-stage forming, drawing and roll forming. KLENEDRAW 3242 provides a high degree of lubricity, flushing and cooling for the metalworking operation.
3000 Series Synthetic
Chlorine Free Oil
KLENEDRAW 3242 can be used at dilutions up to 20:1 with tap water, depending on the severity of the operation. At dilutions of 6:1 or more it will leave a dry to the touch residue after the water has evaporated. KLENEDRAW 3242 can be used in recirculating systems, or it can be applied in minimal amounts by using JET SET airless spray, drip, roller coater or similar methods.
- Can replace vanishing oils in many instances
- Does not contain chlorine or sulfur
- Clean easily in aqueous wash systems
- Can be welded through without washing
- Residue is dry to the touch
- Forms a stable solution in variety of water qualities