- There are no alternate images available for this product.
BEND-ALL 006 is an extreme duty synthetic lubricant formulated to lubricate draw bending operations on tube and pipe. It forms a high strength boundary film and provides extreme pressure lubrication between the mandrel and tube. BEND-ALL 006 will not slump or run off the mandrel even under high temperatures. BEND-ALL 006 was developed for bending and end-forming operations on steel, stainless steel, aluminized, titanium, inconel, and aluminum tubing.
BEND-ALL 006 should be used as a concentrate for difficult bending operations. For lighter duty bending, it may be diluted up to 1:1 with water. It can be applied through automatic mandrel rod lubrication systems capable of pumping higher viscosity fluids or greases. BEND-ALL 006 can be cleaned in an immersion cleaner or in a pressure wash system using TOWERKLENE Saf-T-24. Both immersion and spray wash systems can be run at ambient temperature. The cleaning cycle time can be reduced by increasing the bath temperature to 130 - 160° F. Store BEND-ALL 006 above 40° F. and keep the container closed when not in use. Best if used within six months.
- Has No Hazardous Ingredients
- Contains No Petroleum Oil
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur
- Spreads Evenly and Does Not Run From High Temperatures
- Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Is Environmentally and Operator Friendly