(88 of 127)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Towerkem 576 is a biostatic, high performance synthetic coolant designed for machining operations on aluminum and ferrous metals. Since Towerkem 576 uses GREEN FLUID TECHNOLOGY, it is formulated with state of the art lubricity additives providing exceptional performance while rejecting tramp oil efficiently. Towerkem 576 is easily recyclable in conventional fluid recovery systems. It is designed for use in high pressure coolant systems. Towerkem 576 is an all-metal safe synthetic coolant that will provide high end performance comparable to heavy duty soluble oil coolants.
Towerkem 576 is effective for numerous operations, including boring, drilling, milling, reaming, sawing, tapping, threading, and grinding of all metals. Starting dilutions (water to lubricant) for Milling/Drilling/Turning 15:1 to 25:1. Honing/Tapping/Reaming 10:1 to 20:1
- Exceptional Aluminum and Ferrous Lubricity
- Outstanding Corrosion Protection
- Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
- Minimal Residue Charaterisitics
- Hard Water Stable & Excellent Biological Resistance
- Overall Outstanding System Life