- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERKEM 569 is an extreme duty cutting and grinding synthetic fluid formulated for use on aerospace aluminum and other high performance alloys. It is all metal safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steels, and copper alloys. TOWERKEM 569 will reject tramp oil completely and settle metal fines efficiently. It is easily recyclable in conventional fluid recovery systems. TOWERKEM 569 is low misting making it suitable for use in high pressure coolant systems. It has excellent rust and metal stain protection. TOWERKEM 569 uses our CLEAN FLUID TECHNOLOGY to continuously clean the machine as the coolant circulates.
TOWERKEM 569 is effective for numerous operations, including boring, drilling, milling, reaming, tapping, threading, and grinding. It can also be used for broaching, deep hole drilling, gear hobbing, and honing. TOWERKEM 569 can be used at 5% to 12% dilutions for cutting applications and 4% to 6% dilutions for grinding.
- Superior Aluminum Lubricity
- Outstanding Staining & Corrosion Protection
- Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
- Minimal Residue Characteristics
- Superior Cleanliness on Machine Components
- Excellent Biological Resistance