- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERKEM 567 is a heavy duty synthetic cutting and grinding fluid formulated for use on aerospace aluminum and other high performance alloys. It is all metal safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steels, and copper alloys. TOWERKEM 567 will reject tramp oil completely and settle metal fines efficiently. It is easily recyclable in conventional fluid recovery systems. TOWERKEM 567 is low misting making it suitable for use in high pressure coolant systems. It has excellent rust and metal stain protection. TOWERKEM 567 uses our CLEAN FLUID TECHNOLOGY to continuously clean the machine as the coolant circulates.
TOWERKEM 567 is effective for numerous machining and grinding operations. It can be used at 5% to 12% dilutions for cutting applications and 4% to 6% dilutions for grinding. TOWERKEM 567 cleans easily in aqueous wash systems.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on Label
- Superior Aluminum Lubricity & Excellent Biological Resistance
- Outstanding Staining & Corrosion Protection & Low Misting Characteristics
- Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection & Overall Outstanding System Life
- Minimal Residue Characteristics
- Superior Cleanliness on Machine Components