- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERKEM 554-CGF is an premium, high quality synthetic metalworking fluid. It provides outstanding lubricity, cooling, and corrosion protection for a variety of operations. TOWERKEM 554-CGF is a long life, low foaming coolant for recirculating flood systems. It has excellent filtering characteristics through positive media filters, hydrocyclonic units, magnetic separators, and diatomaceous earth. This long-life chemistry coupled with filtering and tramp oil separation results in a fluid that could last indefinitely. TOWERKEM 554-CGF was specifically formulated to eliminate or minimize the leaching of cobalt from carbide. The use of TOWERKEM 554-CGF reduces operator risk of cobalt-related dermatitis by preventing cobalt leaching into the coolant. TOWERKEM 554-CGF uses our CLEAN FLUID TECHNOLOGY to continuously clean the machine as the coolant circulates.
TOWERKEM 554-CGF mixes easily with water to form a pure chemical solution. Recommended starting dilutions are 4% - 6% for grinding, 5% - 10% for machining, 5% - 8% for roll forming and tube mills, and 10% - 20% for metalforming applications. TOWERKEM 554-CGF can be used on cemented carbide, carbon steel, cast iron, nodular iron, high alloy steels, high speed steels, and stainless steels.
- Does NOT Contain Mineral Oil, Chlorine, or Sulfur & Rejects Tramp Oil Efficiently
- Provides Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Excellent Resistance to Biological Growth & Naturally Low Foaming
- Has Excellent Clarity and Cleanliness
- Safe to Use on Carbide Tooling or Grinding Cemented Carbide
- Provides Extended Sump Life & Has Outstanding Machine Operator Acceptance