- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 9833-TD is a petroleum based lubricant formulated for heavy duty metal forming operations. It has unique wetting properties in combination with extreme pressure additives. The chemistry of TOWERDRAW 9833-TD is suitable use on stainless steel, hastelloy, alloy steels, and high strength ferrous metals. It provides lubrication at extreme temperatures without objectionable odors or smoke. TOWERDRAW 9833-TD is designed for fine edge blanking, transfer press operations, multi-stage forming, drawing and deep drawing applications.
TOWERDRAW 9833-TD should be used as supplied from the drum. TOWERDRAW 9833-TD can be applied by drip, roller coater, Jet-Set airless spray, or in recalculating systems. It can be removed from parts using alkaline cleaners, such as TOWERKLENE 40-A, running at temperatures greater than 140°F.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs at Extreme Temperatures
- Is Designed for Heavy Duty Operations
- Has Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Gives Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures
- Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance