- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER A-719 is a petroleum-based product formulated for heavy duty metal stamping and drawing operations. It has unique wetting properties in combination with chlorinated extreme pressure additives. The chemistry of TOWER A-719 is especially suitable for use on stainless steel and high strength ferrous metals. TOWER A-719 is designed for high speed stamping, perforating, multi-stage forming, and drawing applications.
TOWER A-719 should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, roller coater, or in recirculating systems. TOWER A-719 can be removed by aqueous wash systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Excellent High Speed Stamping Lubricant
- Cleans Easily in Aqueous Cleaners
- Is Designed for Heavy Duty Operations & Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance
- Exhibits Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Offers Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures