- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER A-108 is a product designed for use as a lubricant for stamping and drawing metals. It is particularly effective for tube bending and swaging operations. It produces a high strength, extreme pressure lubricating film on the surface of the tool and material being formed.
TOWER A-108 is designed to be used as a concentrate. It can also be diluted in various lighter viscosity oils if a less viscous product is required. These dilutions may vary from 10 to 50% TOWER A-108 in a lighter oil.
- Residual film coats the mandrel and does not wipe off
- Easily cleans in vapor degreasing or solvent based systems
- Excellent for use on stainless steel and titanium tubing
- Excellent for use in difficult bends
- Does not contain sulfur