- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER A-108 is a product designed for use as a lubricant for stamping and drawing metals. It is particularly effective for tube bending and swaging operations. It produces a high strength, extreme pressure lubricating film on the surface of the tool and material being formed.
TOWER A-108 is designed to be used as a concentrate. It can also be diluted in various lighter viscosity oils if a less viscous product is required. These dilutions may vary from 10 to 50% TOWER A-108 in a lighter oil.
- Residual Film Coats Mandrel & Does Not Wipe Off
- Easily Cleanable in a Vapor De-greasing Operation
- Excellent For Use on Stainless Steel & Titanium Tubes
- Excellent For Use in Difficult Bends
- Does Not Contain Sulfur