(91 of 171)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Vanish 137 is GREEN FLUID TECHNOLOGY using ingredients derived from renewable resources. It is formulated to replace vanishing oils made with hydrocarbon solvents. Saf-T-Vanish 137 is a VOC free synthetic lubricant used for metal stamping, drawing, and roll forming. It uses state of the art additive technology to provide a high degree of lubricity without the use of chlorine, sulfur, or phosphorus chemical extreme pressure additives.
Saf-T-Vanish 137 should be used as supplied. It can be applied by airless spray, spray mist, drip, or roll coater. Saf-T-Vanish 137 is safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steel, zinc coated metals, aluminum, and painted materials. Prescreening is recommended on copper alloys. Saf-T-Vanish 137 will provide excellent corrosion protection after allowed to dry. The optimal storage temperature is above 40º F.
- Environmentally Safe
- Does NOT Contain Mineral Oil, Chlorine, Sulfur, or Phosphorus
- Leaves Clean Parts After Evaporation
- Contains no VOC’s, HAP’s, or Hazardous Ingredients
- Totally Bio-degradable
- Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection