- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1057-RF is a synthetic chemical solution that was designed and formulated to provide a high degree of lubricity, flushing and cooling for roll forming operations. ROLLFORM 1057-RF can be used on a variety of metals, including galvanized, galvalum, aluminized, aluminum, painted stock, ferrous, and yellow metals. ROLLFORM 1057-RF is also suitable for pre and post stamping and cut-off operations. It is operator-friendly and very stable in a variety of waters.
ROLLFORM 1057-RF is designed to be used at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with tap water. It can be used in recirculating systems, or applied by using JET-SET airless spray systems, roller coater, drip or similar methods.
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, or hazardous ingrediants
- Can replace vanishing oil in many instances.
- Residue that is dry to the touch
- Good hard water stability
- Good weld through characteristics
- Enviromentally friendly and achieved operator acceptance