- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4168 is a synthetic solution designed for use as a lubricant for metal forming operations. It is effective on many forming operations such as drawing, deep drawing, progressive and transfer dies, roll forming and tube bending. KLENEDRAW W-4168 is recommended for use on ferrous metals and will provide excellent rust protection. It produces a high strength film on the surface of the metal. KLENEDRAW W-4168 does not contain chemical extreme pressure additives.
KLENEDRAW W-4168 should be used as a concentrate, or at dilutions up to 20:1 with tap water. It can be used in recirculating systems or applied in minimal amounts by airless spray, drip, roller coater or similar methods.
- Contains no fat, oils, or greases
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur of phosphorus
- Can be welded through with cleaning
- Can replace vanishing oils in many instances
- Has Excellent rust protection for inside storage
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions.